Pregnancy ptoblem

I am having PCOD and my egg size is not increasing also, as per HSG test i am having bilaterl fimberial blockage so please suggest treatment

Doctor Answers (3) on Pregnancy ptoblem

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
U need to visit a good gyn as u have options for treatment. U can go for hysteroscopic cannulation. But if the eggs r not maturing u may need to consider the IVF option
Hi, agreed with doc. Other Way, I will suggest, fimbrial blocks can be opened with cannulation while going for hystero laparoscopy. At least they can try and Ovarian drilling is possible at same sitting. So you can try for it. Along with it, if you are saying eggs are not increasing, whether it's in natural cycle or with ovulation induction medicines or injections that matters. If not taken, after scopy you can try it. Sometimes medicinal requirement is also high for patients. So discuss with your subfertility or reproductive medicine specialist and take proper decision. All the Best!
Dr. Jyoti Bhaskar Ghaziabad | Gynecologist
U have two options 1. Go in for a Laparoscopy ... For checking the tubal patency and if possible opening it and for Laparoscopic drilling of the ovaries . It is a treatment for pcod. If the tubes are blocked , then the option is only IVF. 2. Second option is to go for IVF straight away. The decision can be made after discussing with your infertiltiy specialist