Pregnancy issues

Wat is the reason for the follicular study failure In my fist phase of study everything went rite egg ruptured in rite time n Dr told me b in relationship with my hubby as per wat Dr said we followed ultimately I didn't get pregnancy nw iam in 2nd phase of study I dnt knw hw far it wl work fr me n my hus test al normal

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnancy issues

Thank you for your question.
Any fertility treatment has its own waiting period. Even if you attempt to conceive naturally and your tests are normal you have 90% chance of conceiving over a period of two years. That's 24 cycles. There is no reason to think that a stimulated cycle will work twice as fast or even faster than that. There are many factors that your body has to deal with to create the perfect environment for conception. Releasing an egg and inserting semen are only two of them. I would suggest that you remain optimistic and relaxed when trying to conceive. You can talk to your doctor to help draw up a plan for what to do over the next 12 months so you know you are on the right path. If you know what to expect you will be more patient with yourself and not give up too soon.
Best wishes for your successful pregnancy