Pregnancy
Hello I am in third trimester of my pregnancy. I have been diagnosed with weak placenta and a Interplacental clot. My doctor suggested me bed rest. Is it safe to have sex or Orgasm during this stage?? Is there any risk?

Hello, It will be better to avoid having intercourse at this stage of pregnancy.
Better to avoid physical relation in third trimester in view of preterm labour. But weak placenta and clot are different entities and not related with physical relation.
Hi. As already you have clot. Dont stimulate it. So bed rest and dont do sex also.preterm contraction may happen .
It will be better if you avoid all sexual activity. Any contraction of uterus will risk disturbing the placenta and bleeding. Bed rest has been advised to prevent complications and premature delivery. So it's necessary to take all possible precautions and follow your doctor's advice