Pregnancy.
Hello doctor. My last period was on 27October.i did not get my period in November. Yesterday I checked and I got thick positive test. But I don't have any urgency to urinate and no nausea and no nipple pain. Is it normal. I m waiting for my beta hcg report but tell me doctor is it normal at how many weeks am i

It is normal,  as per ur LAP u r 6 wks pregnant..  No need every time u experience such symptoms U should start ur folic acid supplement.. For detail consultation connect with me online
You are around 6weeks pregnant Rest all fine Hope u started ur folio acid
for further queries contact me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
It's normal.nothing to worry about this.
It's not necessarily
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
It is not necessary to have these symptoms..As per your LMP you are 6 weeks 3 days,if cycles are regular..
Normal. connect online to solve your queries
Preg doesn't comes up with symptoms specifically... So if you are keen to keep pregnancy.. Start Folic acid daily or meet a gynac