Pregnancy doubt..!

Hello doctor! Me and My partner Tried Sexual Intercourse On June (14th eveng ipill)(15th nite condom)We used Ipill and Condom too. Both contraceptive method we used. Already I got ma normal period june 1st wk itself. JUNE 27th to July 1st 5 days i got bleeding. July 19,20th 2 days i got bleed again. Now Auguest i Didnt get ma period dnt knw y??! Plz Help Me. Am i Pregnant???!

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

YOU HAVE TAKEN IPILL. WHAT THE COMPANIES WONT TELL YOU IS THAT IPILL HAS A VERY HIGH DOSE OF HORMONES WHICH THICKENS YOUR ENDOMETRIAL LINING. YOU ARE FACING THE SIDE EFFECTS OF IPILL. ANOTHER COMMON SIDE EFFECT OF IPILL IS MISSING YOUR PERIODS. GIVE THE BODY TIME AND THE PERIODS SHOULD EVENTUALLY COME TO NORMAL
Dr. Rajesh Verma
Sexologist 20 yrs exp Chennai

Hi, I have read your question, I feel you that irregular period is a thing of concern. You can very well consult a gynecologist.