Pregnancy complication
Hi, I had to go for abortion a year ago due to complication in my earlier pregnancy. Now I am conceived for 3 -4 weeks. I want to change my doctor for this time amd also I want to be extra carefull this time. Please advice if to change a doc at this time and also should I take bed rest for my first trimster?

Hi. Dont worry. Its your choice about the change of dictor. Now you meet gyn doctor early and take treatment. Bedrest is not a solution. If its needed then you do rest. First pregnancy had complications does not mean that 2nd will also be like that. Good luck. Take folic acid . And meet dr so that some progeterone support will be given.