Pregnancy chances

I had intercourse just after 1 day if my periods...that was protected and i took an ipill also...had done pregancy test and that was too negative but within two weeks i had periods again...so there would be chances of pregnancy?

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Don't worry this happens coz of I pill.... Just observe Your period now... There are very less chance of pregnancy... But avoid take I pill  many times .. Better to meet a gynac near by  and have advice regarding safe and effective contraception
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Gurgaon

No mostly not.as you  took all the precautions.if you  miss your periods then definately you need to do urine Pregnancy test.
Dr. M.H. Abinaya
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Chennai
Whenever you take I pill the periods will come with in 10days of taking I pill That's is normal And take I pill only when you have sex in fertile period Taking I pill frequently without medical supervision will have unnecessary side effects in future There is no pregnancy in this case