Absolutely you can conceive naturally and have a healthy baby if you choose to balance your hormones.If you really want to know the root cause of your problem, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps....
Hi, don't think about pcos, try for at least 6 months and if you r not getting pregnancy then meet gynaecologist. In the mean time if your bmi is high, try to reduce that.
There r some pre conception test you also need to do.
Take folic acid. Good luck.
Dear Practo user,
Some PCOS cases conceive spontaneously. However, it is advisable to try for conception at the earliest. In case you are not aware about fertile period for conception, consultation with Gynaecologist is advisable. If you are aware, try for conception for few months and then consult Gynaecologist if pregnancy doesn't occur.
1) PCOS - Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome ( group of diseases- disorders)
2) In PCOS there no rupture of of follicles - no natural ovulation - no ovum for fertilisation so no Pregnancy.
3) PCOS is caused by Hormonal imbalances and Aggravated by Unhealthy Lifestyle
4) In modern medicine there is no compete treatment is available. Hormonal treatment also causes side effects.
5) Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment treats PCOS Scientifically - induces natural ovulation - regularise Menses - corrects Hormonal imbalances hence improve probability of pregnancy
6) Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment is 100% Herbal so safe and no side effects
7) Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment treats Disease along with its root causes simultaneously and successfully
8) Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment corrects PCOS along with associate disorders effectively in 4-6 cycles.
9) Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment also focus on Lifestyle Modification and Healthy food Habits.
10) Dr Jonwals NAP YOGA helps to restore Hormones to normalcy along with Good Brain - Mind health.
*Consult Privately online-Telephone-Video OR Visit personally for proper Comprehensive management without any side effects.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.