Preejeculations
I am facing preejeculations problem more than 4 to 5 years. I cannot satisfy my spouse perfectly when I starts to intercorce my tool can't get proper erection and eventhough if it gets erection as soon as I starts it immediately discharge please advice how to come out from this and my wife is also seems to be cold not having much interested as early years of our marriage life. I have never used any medicine for this for your information.

You are diagnosed as a case of premature ejaculation if you always or nearly always ejaculate within one minute of penetration and are unable to delay ejaculation during intercourse all or nearly all of the time As a result you feel  distressed and frustrated, and tend to avoid sexual intimacy . Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. Although many men feel embarrassed talking about it, premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. .Best of luck.

+
Chat with a doctor
Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take tab. Manmath Ras. Tb. Pushp dhanva Ras. Nd tb pooranchndra ras one tab. Each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.
Hello there. ... I can understand your concern...... Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. Consult sex therapist...