Pre-menses depression
I suffer from bouts of depression before my periods. Once in every 3-6 months it becomes very severe disrupting my life. Is there any medication that can offer symptomatic relief? And can you recommend names of some good doctors in gurgaon for long term treatment and cure.

You have to be prescribed medicine. There is no symptomatic relief. Long term medications needed.
Hi, you must tell the cause of your depression to prescribe medicine . Is it a family problem or health issue ? . consult psychiatrist .