Pre mature ejaculation
I was ejuculate very quickly even much before my partner ... i had tried Tadalafil , Sildenafil tablets ... nothing working ... pls help ... pls pls pls

Dr. Naresh Vadlamani
Psychiatrist 24 yrs exp Hyderabad

Sometimes with performance anxiety or stress PME can occur. yoy could benefit from a course of SSRI or other antidepressants. Consult a Psychiatrist for effective treatment.
Dr. Shwetank Bansal
Psychiatrist 12 yrs exp Delhi
Hi. Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. The medicines you have mentioned are not meant for the problem you are facing. These medicines promote erection , but have no effect on ejaculation. You need a detailed evaluation and proper management. I advise you to see a psychiatrist for the same. All the best.