Postpone menstruation
I have some prescribed medication for postponing menstruation. But i want to know if there is a specific time when  i have to start taking it. My doctor told me to start on 1st Dec and continue till 21st. But my date is on 8th. Should i wait till 8th and then start the medication?

Dr. Fayyaz A. Sattar
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Mumbai
Doctor has given right prescription start immediately  .8 the will be too late.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Start taking the medication as soon as possible since 8th will be too late. The medications are fine. Once you stop taking medications, your periods will arrive in a week.
Dr. Swati Chitnis
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Start the medication right away. 8th will be too late and you will get periods despite taking medicines. Your doctor has given you correct prescription. Continue it till you want postponement. After stopping meds, your periods will come in a week
Dr. Aditi Kishore Shinde
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Kolkata
Dear Ma'am, Thank you for your query. Please start your medications and continue till last day of postponement of menses. Do not wait till 8th as the date of next menses will vary. Regards, Dr Aditi Kishore Shinde