Post Smoke quit
It's been 6 month I have quit smoking.. And 1.2 yrs stopped daily alcohol consumption and moved to rare occasional 4 - 5 months type. Need guidance on body detox method.. Easy daily home remedy to continue with consistency.. Thanks for your time and suggestion

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Sir I am very glad that you have stopped smoking and alcohol For detox, take Tab Corus three times a day for 90 days along with Tab.Homin one tablet each morning for 90 days
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query. It's really good you stopped smoking. A cup of green tea daily is loaded with antioxidants, these helps to repair your body from toxic chemicals. Citrus fruits (lemon orange, amla) these too have high vitamin c and e, they help to repair your body. Drink plenty of water. Eat more fresh fruits And vegetables, daily physical exercise of 40min will bring your stamina back. All the best.