Post operative meniscus repair
My meniscus was stitched by arthoscopy meniscus repair method.. its been 70 days of surgey...my pain was almost reduced.. but recently while sittiing if i tried to get up from the bed or chair by putting pressure to the operated leg i feel hard pain inside while doing that...all these days i put some pressure to the hand to get up from the position while sitting...now i tried to get up normal as before by using leg i feel hard stiff pain in the knee.. is that normal...

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
it is not normal as its already 70 days past surgery. please consult the surgeon who operated on your meniscus and get your knee evaluated thoroughly. It may require repeat MRI.
Avoid bending knee to the point of pain