Pores on face
Hello dr i am having pores on my face i wish to have a clear and smooth face. so please tell me the best moisturiser,face wash and a night cream or any thing that can make my face smoother and pores free permanent with out any laser or derma roller treatements i would be very thank ful for u if u solve my problem hopping for the positive reply

Dr. D.P. Jayanth
Dermatologist 16 yrs exp Mysore
You have to understand that pores are a structural damage of the skin. It cannot be corrected by moisturiser, face wash or creams. A procedure such as Fractional CO2 laser or micro needling Radio frequency surgery is needed over many sessions. Local anesthesia is applied as a cream 40 minutes before surgery. Kindly consult a dermatologist who has this equipment and does the procedure.