Pores on cheeks
Need help with reducing big pores on my face. I wash face whenever I come home. I've got an oily face so I use garnier oil clear face wash. Is there anything that I should follow to get rid of the pores completely. Thanks in advance.

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi Wide pores is not a disease to cure. It's your skin and wide pores appear due to inherent oiliness or  laxity of skin. No cream will reduce size of the pores. Visit a qualified dermatologist and ask for Peels, Fractional CO2 laser or MNRF treatment options. Don't expect magical results and pores to disappear but their appearance may reduce due to tightening of the skin. Hope this helps.