Pores and swelling

Hi doc as seen in the pic. My skin has got some what pores on cheeks which is at its beginning stage. My skin looks like it has lost it elasticity. I have oily skin. But I try to keep it clean and need but very patchy. I was effected by conjunctivitis after that under my eye I have developed red swelling. It been 3month still the redness does not go. What do I do for both issues. I have attached my picture :(

Doctor Answers (1) on Pores and swelling

Greetings. Thank you for the detailed history and snap attached. However, I would suggest you to have a proper direct consultation with a qualified dermatologist near you. Its worthwhile to see the ophthalmologist if the symptoms of conjunctivitis have not resolved completetly. Redness on skin could be due to eye drop or eye cream allergy also. For pores and loss of elasticity - microneedling RF is a good option.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging