Pore tightening treatment
I have open pores on my face and cheeks I want them to shrink with long lasting salutions and with good results

it is easy to understand why pores can increase in size. In fact, we will notice that people with overactive sebceous gland( oil glands or oily skin) tend to have larger pores. Essentially, with so much oil production, the pores get blocked, which can result in inflammation within the pores. This inflammation and extra sebum causes build-up and stretches the walls of the pore canal. Ultimately, with this constant stretching, the elasticity of the pores reduces, and the opening becomes larger. Along with this photodamage & Natural agening are the other causes for deep pores/skin pores. Use of suncreen, retoinds+ vit C creams,hylauronic acid topical & injectable. Laser rejuvination (pixel or fraxel),mesotherapy...will improve &reduces the pores.
Yugard cream/Vit C -20%cream or serum..daily night. suncreens in the morning times once in 3 hrs. if your having oily skin go for salicylic foamy face wash with 1%strength.
For further treatment consult Dermatologist.