POLYCYSTIC OVARY SYNDROME

No regular menses and facing problem of conceive. Paining acnes on faces, hair on face like men and regular hairfall & day to day thin hair.

Doctor Answers (4) on POLYCYSTIC OVARY SYNDROME

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, You are likely to have PCOS. Eat a healthy diet, follow a routine exercise regime, do yoga and avoid stress. If your menstrual cycles still not become regular, visit a gynecologist along with your medical investigations for further evaluation. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi that offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Sorry to  inform  you  but you are walking  on the road of hormone  imbalances  which lead to period and fertility  issues in short term but serious  disorders  like diabetes,  blood  pressure,  autoimmune  thyroid  disease  and cancers in the long term.
Good news is that it can be totally  reversed if you choose to do so. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Harshini.V Bangalore | Gynecologist
PCos - first thing is lifestyle modification: high fiber and protein diet,regular exercise, even yoga too are all helpful. If obese , atleast 5% of present weight loss can reverse ur symptoms. Consult gynecologist for pcos,as well as pregnancy as you need follicular monitoring of your cycles and hormonal ( thyroid) check..
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.., polycystic ovarian syndrome is the most common cause for irregular periods in these days. It's due to hormonal imbalance between LG and FSH. Common symptoms are irregular periods, hirsutism, weight gain.. It's long term problem.. Reduction in weight shows significant improvement in pcos... Difficulty in pregnancy is common problem with pcos. Oral contraceptive pills regularise periods with minimal bleeding.. Cyproteron acetate is given for acne consult gynecologist.