Polycystic ovaries
I have PCOD. I am currently taking medication. Now, we wish to start family. I wanted to know what should I do to conceive naturally. I have been prescribed regesterone for withdrawal as my menses are irregular. Kindly suggest me what to do.
18 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

First u get period then consult to gynecologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.