Polycyst ovarian

She gets cramps in abdomen, heavy bleeding during periods. She is weak and she had a scan earlier after doctor recommendation which showed few small peripheral follicles. I WANT A GOOD LADY DOCTOR FOR HER TREATMENT. I M THINKING OF P. V ANURADHA . CAN SHE HELP ME BY ANWSERING THIS PROBLEM
views-icons 22 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Polycyst ovarian

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. You can consult any gynaecologist of your choice. Try will be able to treat her well. All the best. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?