Regarding heavy bleeding
On 25th sep i had sex and taken unwanted 72. But my periods date was starting from 28th..so after taking the pill instantly i had bleeding and it till continue to this date..it almost 8 days i am bleeding having back pain, abdomen pain.. Previously i was diagnosed with the cyst in ovary and having thyroid problem.. So for how many days i will bleed and what the medication i will take to stop my bleeding.

We might need to discuss once in detail. Basis which we’ll be in a better position to help.
Take homoeopathic medicines for your problem to get Effective Results
Consult Online
Share me some more details