Heavy bleeding
On 25th sep i had sex as itz my first time and i experience heavy bleeding i had cyst problem and thyroid problem as i had unprotected sex i had taken unwanted 72 and my period date is from 28th sep.. I experience bleeding from 25th after taking unwanted 72 and till today am bleeding heavy... It is almost 8 day my bleeding is not stoping i am experiencing back pain, abdomen pain, headache. What medication i need to take

Need to discuss. Contact me.
Consult
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.