Heavy bleeding while sex
Hi, while having sex for the 2nd time, i did bleed heavily n thr was a clot too..i was experiencing spotting as well for that day..my husband was wearing a protection.. During 1st time sex it was normal bleeding, bt this time it was very bad..it was after a week of my periods..wat could be the reason? plz assist!! Thanks

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 13 yrs exp Pune

Better to have internal examination from a gynac near by... Bleeding like spotting or soakage a half of pad on first time is normal.... If more  consult
Dr. Reethu Varadarajan
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Bleeding after initial sex is common in many people. But i recommend u to consult for an examination .