Polio and disorder expert
I am suffered from polio since I was 6 Month baby. My right leg is weak and short than left (normal) one. I can walk and run with out any support, means my condition is not that bad. I think it can be rectified with some treatment and exercise, so I want to consult a best doctor who can help me. Please suggest me about such expert in delhi or in rajasthan.

Visit Homoeoapthy consultant. Visit Dr Kamal Malik in Delhi.

+126
Chat with a doctor
Dear , don't worry Consult one good orthopaedic surgeon and physiotherapist fallow accordingly U can consult any ayurveda physician u wl get cure definitely Its your descion
Hi dear  a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services,
Homoeopathic medicines can help you in this problem
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Share me some more details Then I will suggest you best Treatment in Ayurveda