Polar cataract

I have polar cataract in both eyes and want to undergo surgery . Please recommended me best eye hospital in Mumbai for the same
views-icons 41 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Polar cataract

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
A posterior polar cataract is a round, discoid, opaque mass that is composed of malformed and distorted lens fibers located in the central posterior part of the lens. Surgery is recommended when once vision is affected by cataract , doctor perform surgery for only one eye at a time ,consult opthalmologist in any hospital.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?