ayurveda-icon
PMLE rash treatment
I am diagonused with photo morphic light eruption (PMLE).. Is there any treatment in ayurveda for PMLE rash???

The rash of PMLE usually disappears within two to three days if you avoid further sun exposure.. It can be treated with ayurveda medicine for more details consult me online through this platform. prac.to/drsreekalamohan
Dear Patient First of all you should know that it will take about 3 Months for complete cure.If interested Consult online through paid consultation.
Hello, I can understand your concern. Ayurveda medicines are great to cure this condition. These medicines don't have any side effects. You can take capsule Ramakanta and capsule Bhishakmata twice a day after meals and let me know your success story. Wish you all the best. Regards Dr. Omkar Shahapurkar 9270.     777731