Plz help to diagonise

I am having body pain,  leg pain,  having weakness and have headache. Not having fever,  cold or fever what could be d symptoms for... Should I go for dengue test
views-icons 189 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rahul Poddar
Laparoscopic Surgeon 9 yrs exp Ghaziabad
yes. this seems to be a viral infection only and dengue should be tested. please visit  physician/ hospital for checkup and tests. medicines can only be prescribed after detailed examination.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?