Please just get me out of this mess.
I dont even know what to say, ive tried talking to people, ive said and cried out for help to everyone but people are irritated of me, they dont understand whats going in my head, ill kill myself but I cant do that either, I dont want to be a burden or worry the people I deeply care about. I have alot of happiness in life at the moment I guess but im so disturbed and agitated, I cant stop cutting and overdosing on pills but I have to for the sake of my fiance, im 17 years old and engaged.

U seem disturbed. U need to get admitted in psychiatry hospital and get counselling/ psychotherapy done along with medicines in proper dose.