Plaque and calculus
I have plaque and calculus b/w my teeth should i go for regular teeth cleaning or scaling and polishing?

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Calculus cannot be removed by a toothbrush..... if you have calculus deposits, you will be requiring a session of tooth cleaning which can be done professionally by a dentist only..... Regards.....
Dr. Aarthi Shankar
Dentist 11 yrs exp Bangalore
You can go for scaling and polishing ...Polishing helps in preventing plaque from retaining on your  teeth  for a few months.Even if you clean now ....your have to brush twice daily with right method.Use mouthwash for freshness.