Planning for pregnancy
My expected period date is on 14th of Jan, Currently I'm planning for pregnancy, found a hemorrhagic cyst- 28mm in the left ovary. I have 4 to 5 days to get my periods. Now, I'm having pricking sensation on my left breast especially and lower abdominal cramps. Is there any chance for pregnancy or is it PMS? Cycle length 30 days and regular periods. Currently taking (SUSTEN 400 via vagina). Kindly advise.

Pls connect for online consultation and advice
Please wait for the date of your next period. You will get a 100% correct answer. There is no point in taxing your brain at this stage.
Connect please
Please wait till next period cycle
These are very vague symptoms they do not signify anything you will have to wait till a skipped period to find out
Wait for your periods and do a pregnancy test if you miss your periods
Connect pls