Placida withrwal
I'm taking placida 10mg since 6 months then I stop it suddenly 6 7 days ago then I have loose stool with stomach pain all time nausea so my que is can I restart this drug to avoid withdrawal symptoms or do anything else

Take advice from your psychiatrist before changing or stopping or re - starting any psychiatric medication.
Yes this could be there because of abruptly stopping medication. Evaluation of why you stopped medication and what to start has to be completely evaluated.
Consult psychiatrist
Wait the loose stools will go away, the symptoms are less likely due to withdrawal more due to other causes hike infection or your primary anxiety
Revisit your psychiatrist
Yes u can ..
Hi if you have stopped the Medication on by your own wish please restart it. Please consult a Psychiatrist.