Pinworms in me
Dear Doc, I am suffering from pin worms inside my stomach.. it increases or generates especially if i eat chicken. Kindly advise on the tablet and how to avoid pinworms

Take anti helminthic medication like TAB ZENTEL OR MEBENDAZOLE Once at bedtime and repeat after two weeks. Avoid eating improperly cooked chicken or mutton, avoid walking barefoot. Avoid eating street food.

+182
Chat with a doctor
Take albenza (400 mg PO once, repeat in 2 weeks)
Consult me for more discussion on your problem and treatment
avoid out door foods.  if you cant try to drink luke warm water daily . keep you hands clean