Pink spotting since a month
I am having pink spotting since a month. I only see it on toilet paper when I wipe after urinating. Before this month , I never had any such problems and my periods were always regular. I am also planning to conceive, I checked pregnancy at home but it shows negative. I also visited gynaecologist few days back and she suggested me some tests- testosterone and dheas are normal, no other issue. Doctor suggested me to take folic acid and glycomat. Also I got my pelvis ultrasound done 2 months back , it was also normal. Now I am confused. I can still see very light pink spotting on my toilet once in 2-3 days .Please help. Just to keep u informed I have hypothyroidism but all reports are normal as I m regularly taking medicine. Recently I came to know that I have little high insulin resistance. Also my weight is on heavier side.

Hi. This irregular periods may be due to your hormone insulin. You r taking goid medicines.if your insulin is much then glycomet should be taken in prooer diet. Reduce your wt by some exercise

How to make your lips pink Pink spot on lower lip Is light pink spotting normal during pregnancy