Pinching (bowel movement)

Suddenly, there is a intense pinching sensation just at the start of bowel movement. I have had constipation a lot of times but never felt such a pain. Also, when this happened for the first time, i wasn't facing any constipation or other issues. I am not under any kind of medication. please, advise.

Hi, it is due to Intestinal colic. Increase your fiber intake. Adding fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage  through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals. Exercise most days of the week. Physical activity increases muscle activity in your intestines. Try to fit in exercise most days of the week. Don't ignore the urge to have a bowel movement. Take your time in the bathroom, allowing yourself enough time to have a bowel movement without distractions and without feeling rushed.