Pimples removal
Before 3-4 months i was in a treatment for jaundice and after that i was having a pimples on my face So help me to cure it

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid self medications.