Pimples problem..

I have a pimples problem what to do for that? And oily face problem this two problems are headache for me.i visited doctor in last month for pimples problem but after the course finished then after some days it came again on face what to do for this problem?

Doctor Answers (2) on Pimples problem..

Pimples are common for oily skin prrsons. U need to detoxify ur blood to get better results by the treatment. Ayurveda medicines are known for their detoxification properties and skin beauty remedies.
U should avoid spicy oily n fried food.
U should drink plenty of water daily.
U should wear cotton clothes.
Take proper sleep at night.

u may consult for ayurveda treatment for oily skin and pimples.

Pimples that you are suffering from have their origin in hormonal imbalance which is quite common at this age. Oily face is due to minute disturbances in digestive system which are not known to most of the patients. The good news is that all these minor issues can be easily treatable with ayurvedic tablets. These tablets are free from side effects. Kindly visit our clinic or avail courier delivery option to get these tablets.
Regards
Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Pune
Cell : 9270777731