Pimples on forehead
For the past few months, blackheads and pimples have been growing a lot on my forehead and later they turn into black spots. If possible I would love to get it treated but not with heavy medication process.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I do not understand what you mean by heavy medication process. Because we treat only by medications. Wash your face thrice a day with a mild soap or a facewash. Or if you want a medicated soap, you can use perobar 2.5 % soap. Consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring
You can start on a OTC benzoyl peroxide face wash till you meet a Dermatologist.
Avoid Self Medications.
Greetings It's very common problem to have pimples and black heads on forehead area. Reasons can be stress, hormonal change, dandruff. Kindly take care of following points: 1. Sunprotection: cover face while going out in sun. 2. Avoid using cosmetics or oily moisturisers on face 3. Hydration: drink 2-3 litres water daily. Meanwhile, try to meet dermatologist in person so that she can suggest you complete solution to your problem depending upon your skin type. There s no recquirement of heavy medication for this concern . You can opt for anti acne therapy session and blackhead removal session for good results