Pimples on face
Without any issue i get pimples on my face...what should i do...i need a home remedy for this query...plss suggest me...

Dr. Rakesh Sapra
Ayurveda 36 yrs exp Delhi

Regards. Please get me know the status of your periods and whether your abdomen is constipated or not and your weight. Then proper diagnosis will be made and treated. Thanks
Ayurveda
The two major causes of pimples as per ayurved are menstrual abnormalities and defects in digestive system. Avoid eating oily, spicy, fermented food and consult a good ayurvedic physician in case of any menstrual problems. Panchakarma treatments like nasya will definitely help you. Apply facepack made of fullers earth ( multani mitti) 1 tsf + turmeric powder 1/4 tsf+ sandalwood powder 1/4 tsf mixed in rose water.