Pimples on face

Hi doctor i am getting pimples on my face from so many days and it is leaveing marks on my face plz suggest se medication for that mine is oily skin plz help me to hav a clear n glowing skin

Doctor Answers (2) on Pimples on face

Dr. Kritika Goenka Raipur | Dermatologist
Pimples r age related. ..treatment is imp coz if they leave acne scars then its very difficult to treat. ... u need multiple sessions for that. Visit ur nearby doctor for proper treatment. .. isotretinoin is the only tablet which reduces acne permanently in many cases..
Dr. Vijay Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
Hi Pimples are common at your age and they occur due to blockage of oil from oil glands in the skin and it occurs under hormonal influence. Certain factors which may aggravate pimples are stress, oil based occlusive cosmetics and food items like milk and other dairy products. Pimples usually leave behind spots and chances of dark spots increase if you fiddle with them. Treatment of pimples is individualised and you may need multiple visits to control them. After control of pimples it is equally important to maintain the results. Please visit a nearby qualified dermatologist for proper guidance and treatment. You may visit below mentioned website for further reading. Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com