Pimples on arms and back

Hi Dermatologist, I have small pimples on both arms and back. Earlier those were red and spotted everywhere of my arms and some times those will forms with white blood, some where get rid off and some where still there and those which were get rid of spotted with darkness and roughness of that effected pimple area if u pinch one dead blood cell or something is coming out from that dry pimple. And my arms were like rough when I move my hand over there I feels like I spoted my hand in sandpaper. How to get rid off those and how my skin will be as usual soft. I used fourderm cream(Cipla) and caladryl lotion(Piramal).

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples on arms and back

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse.
I however a doubt if what you are describing is acne, it is more likely to be a folliculitis that could be bacterial or fungal. It is more common in certain patients after waxing.
STOP SELF MEDICATIONS, This is the maximum harm you are doing, Even no treatment is better than Fourderm.