Pimples in Face

How to clear the pimples in face. I tried one clear jel with doctor guidance.Now the pimples reduced but not fully cured... Again the pimples are grew ... How to prevent from pimples... Can you give me any remedy ?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcisions, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise.
Consider using salicylic acide based face wash.
Dr. Manoj Waghmare
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Pune
Pimples are happening because of your age and harmonal reasons. So it may require a long term Maintainence. Don't pick the pimples as they leave behind scars and spots which are more difficult to treat. Better to continue treatment as per dermatologist guidance. Never do self medications.