Pimples at back
Hi doc, I am having some pimples which I scratch alot on my back, please let me know a remedy for getting rid of it.
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vikram Kumar
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 13 yrs exp Coimbatore
Hi Truncal acne or pimples require systemic treatment with local application of ointments with washes. Please consult a dermatologist at your place.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.