I get pimples more often
I get pimples more often.I started using this cream 'Lobate GM' 4 years ago and when i change a face wash I get Pimples all over my forehead. Right now I am in Chennai working in an MNC, kindly give me the complete solution to this everlasting problem also prescribe any kind of ointments which will be suitable for my skin.

Lobate gm cream is high potent steroid cream should not be used for facial acne.on continued usage it WL make ur skin dry ,rough and red and sensitive and skin WL become very dark, should stop that cream and visit dermatologist for proper care as the skin will get addict to that product

Under the skin pimples on forehead How to stop a pimple from developing Medicine for pimples on face