Pimples & Scars on face

How can I remove scars on face and how can it be similar color of my shoulder . Is it possible ?... ... ...

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples & Scars on face

Dr. Udairaj Alappuzha | Dermatologist
Scarring in acne as in other skin diseases is the result of an initally active process. Consider two situations:

1. either the pimples are still developing

2. the pimples have stopped developing and only scars are left
1. In this situation, it is important to prevent new pimples from developing as they are developing “bombs” which will later change into the active (red) bumps and the eventual new scars. At this juncture, it is important to talk with your dermatologist to determine if creams (antiobiotic, benzoyle peroxide, sulfur-resorcinol, antiseptics…) will be enough or if an oral medication would be necessary and if you are suitable to take these medications.
If u are getting repeated acne u need to under go proper evaluation to rule out underlying diseases. Might have to get done USG abdomen and thyroid profile..without treating the cause treatment of symptoms will be of only temporary relief.
And if new pimples are occurring there is no use of treating scars .
Better modify  your habits like squeezing pimples and picking them with nails.