Pimple spots

I'm having trouble removing the darks spots caused by pimples. I have a few pimples and it is very difficult to get rid of. After they fade away they leave marks which are hideous. Once a pimple go away, another one follows up. What should I do to get rid of them and have a clear face. Please guide me. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimple spots

Hi. Greetings. Pimples may often leave spots especially if not treated or if we burst pimples or pick them. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.