Pimple scars

I am a male of 23 years old. I got pimples, which left me deep pits on my face.I have researched on internet on this and the most common solution, I have found is "Skin re-surfacing surgery", But I couldn't get data on the reliability and affordability on this. So, I need some expert advice on this surgery & its cost
views-icons 89 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimple scars

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
hiii yes it is a common prob... i would suggest u to meet a dermatologist as dey would be able to tell u d best treatment be it creams or any procedure suitable to ur skin type...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?