Pimple on my pubic
Hello doc, I dono quite I'm tensed... I'm having pimples on my pubic region & more over I can feel if I touch that area, it's feel harder & more painfull, second time I'm facing the problem.. Please do the need full & I'm uploaded my affect pic also.... But hair is their on my pubic region, one day back I trimmed it.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi it's folliculitis...infection of hair follicles needs to be treated with antibiotics ...it will be reduced within a week nothing to worry much...consult dermatologist they will do the needful