Pimple eruptionon back
I am facing eruption of pimples on my back from neck to hip and shoulders and also on belly area. I am facing this issue since last 3 4 years. Pimple erupt and then ot sat off and leaves a dark black scar. I consulted dermatologist and he prescribed me Tretiva 25, Lacsoft lotion and litearm lotion. Both the lotions are unavailable in market. Please suggest me a treatment. Please find the attached pic for your reference.

Dr. Anshul Jain
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Nagpur
Hi Greetings. You are suffering from Acne vulgaris along with Folliculitis. Both the conditions are interrelated. The medicine given is correct with few additions, you may contact the dermatologist and ask him regarding where to get the medicines.Try to reduce your weight, avoid oily and spicy food, decrease the intake of chocolates and milk products for proper management of acne as these all things also attribute to it. For any query, do contact me via messeges. Regards, Dr. Anshul Jain. Nagpur.
Visit a qualified dermatologist near you.
Avoid self medication