Pimple and hairfall

Hi, I get pimples not so frequently but I get and the worst part about this is that it leaves a dark spot which looks very bad. Suggest me some medicine for removing the dark spots. And secondly nowadays suddenly my hair have also started falling alot. So suggest something for that also. Thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimple and hairfall

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcisions, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier.
Both the conditions may have a common root cause and identifying that will help. Meet an experienced Dermatologist.